Deadline for abstract submission is October 1, 2020 (23.59)
To attend the conference, you need to register online.
Early bird registration for the conference ends September 30, 2020. All registrations received and/or paid later will be considered as late, with application of the late registration fee. For all participants who had registered but have not paid the registration fee by September 30, 2020, the amount to be paid will be the one actual for their category on the day of payment.
|Participant category||Early bird registration fee before September 30, 2020, in Euro||Presenting authors, September 30-October 26, 2020, in Euro||Non-presenting authors, September 30-October 26, 2020, in Euro|
|Full registration fee for regular conference delegates*||200||300||250|
|Reduced registration fee for researchers under 35 with submitted abstracts**||150||200||Not applicable|
|Reduced registration fee for students and PhD students (upon presentation of certificate) with submitted abstracts**||100||150||Not applicable|
|Reduced registration fee for students and PhD students (upon presentation of certificate) without abstracts**||150||Not applicable||150|
|Registration fee for commercial companies||1000||1500||500|
Full registration fee for regular delegates (*) includes:
• admission to all sessions;.
• possibility to present on line oral and/or poster presentations;
• online access to abstract book;
• online access to conference presentations;
• participation in the competition for the best oral and best e-poster presentations. Prize fund for winners had been created by MDPI journal VACCINES. Oral presentations of winners will be published in the special issue of VACCINES free of charge
Registration fee for invited keynote lectors Organizing Committee covers costs of registration fees.
• For cancellation requests up to October 1 2020 a 15% commission is charged for all types of payments, refund of 85% will be made (minus banking fees).
• Cancellations done in the period between October 1 and October 15, 2020 (till 24:00) refund of 50% will be made (minus banking fees).
• Cancellations of registration done after October 15, 2020 will not be refunded.
• Bank fees for the refund must be covered by the participant and can amount up to $75 if you have paid by bank transfer in foreign currency or 5% of the sum (UCS and ASSIST company fees) if you have paid by the credit card.