Deadline for abstract submission is August 10, 2020 (23.59)
To attend the conference, you need to register online.
Early bird registration for the conference ends June 30, 2020. All registrations received and/or paid later will be considered as late, with application of the late registration fee.
|Participant category||Early bird registration fee before June 30, 2020, in Euro||Late registration fee after July 1, 2020, in Euro||On-site registration fee, in EUR|
|Full registration fee for regular conference delegates*||200||400||500|
|Reduced registration fee for researchers under 35 with submitted abstracts**||150||300||400|
|Reduced registration fee for students and PhD students (upon presentation of certificate) with submitted abstracts**||100||150||200|
|Reduced registration fee for students and PhD students (upon presentation of certificate) without abstracts**||150||200||250|
|Registration fee for commercial companies with oral presentation||1000||1500||2000|
|Registration fee for commercial companies with poster||500||1000||1500|
Full registration fee for regular delegates (*) includes:
– admission to all sessions;
– participant folder;
– possibility to present oral or poster presentation;
– abstract book;
– coffee breaks;
– lunch meals during conference days;
– welcome reception;
– conference dinner.
Reduced registration fees (**) do not include conference dinner. Conference dinner can be purchased in advance for 50 EUR.
Registration fee for invited keynote lectors Organizing Committee covers costs of the airplane tickets, hotel accommodation during the meeting, registration fee and visa support. Travel and accommodation for keynote lectors will be arranged by the Organizing Committee in agreement with the lectors and purchased centrally; costs of transportation and/or hotel made by the lectors in person will not be refunded. Visa costs, costs of local transportation and insurance will not be met.
– Up-to June 30, 2020 cancellations will be free of charge. Abstracts will be withdrawn. Access to conference materials in print and on line will not be provided.
– Cancellations done in the period between July 1 and August 10, 2020 (till 24:00) will be subjected to a fee equal to 20% of the registration fee. Abstracts can be withdrawn if requested by the author(s). Access to conference materials will not be provided.
– Cancellations done in the period between August 10-31, 2020 (till 24:00) will be subjected to a fee equal to 50% of the registration fee. Withdrawal of the abstracts may be possible, but will not be guaranteed if materials are in print. Access to conference materials will not be provided.
– Cancellations of registration done after August 20 will not be refunded. Withdrawal of the abstracts will not be possible. All abstracts will be published in the abstract book and participants will have access to all on-line and printed conference materials.
– Bank fees for the refund must be covered by the participant and can amount up to $75 if you have paid by bank transfer in foreign currency or 5% of the sum (UCS and ASSIST company fees) if you have paid by the credit card.
All cancellations are accepted only in writing.
All refunds will be processed within two weeks after the conference.